➢ Experiences: 2-3years
➢ No. of Position: 2
➢ Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation
➢ Location: Hyderabad (Work from Home)
➢ Key Skills
HTML, CSS, J Query, React, User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI), Adobe
Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Agile tools like azure devops, JIRA, Java Script
➢ Job Description
We are looking for a Web Designers are responsible for designing and building the
interface, navigation and aesthetic of websites for businesses and clients. Likely working
in the IT team of an organisation or for a digital design agency that services clients, Web
Designers should possess a range of skills and qualities. A Web Designer job description
should ask for candidates that are experts in design best practice, understand user and
client needs, and be excellent communicator.
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process.
- Conducting website testing
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e., desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and
relevant market research findings into website.
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and
launch process of the website.